The Lappartient ledgers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bloody witchfinders....

OP
OP
C

Crackle

There's an interview with Lappertient here

https://www.letemps.ch/sport/david-...-cycliste-gagner-un-grand-tour-carburant-leau

Some of it we've heard before but there's a few more details about Froome's AAF, in particular the fact the UCI gave ASO a heads up it would be resolved before ASO made the announcement they were seeking to exclude Froome, which is slightly sinister. You can see the head of the Amaury household instructing Prudhomme.....

Blofelds_cat_FRWL.jpg

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
There's an interview with Lappertient here

https://www.letemps.ch/sport/david-...-cycliste-gagner-un-grand-tour-carburant-leau

Some of it we've heard before but there's a few more details about Froome's AAF, in particular the fact the UCI gave ASO a heads up it would be resolved before ASO made the announcement they were seeking to exclude Froome, which is slightly sinister. You can see the head of the Amaury household instructing Prudhomme.....

View attachment 421988
Ok, I had to stuff it through google translate for speed if nothing else, but it does seem that Lappertient is quite happy to point the finger at ASO for the exclusion debacle rather than try to at least maintain an appearance of unity. If true, it would be interesting to know why ASO announced the exclusion. I can only think it's some permutation of not believing the UCI and trying for force their hand, making themselves look good for the French public or a desire to feck over Sky's chances and open up the race.

<insert generic pussy innuendo here>

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Ok, I had to stuff it through google translate for speed if nothing else, but it does seem that Lappertient is quite happy to point the finger at ASO for the exclusion debacle rather than try to at least maintain an appearance of unity. If true, it would be interesting to know why ASO announced the exclusion. I can only think it's some permutation of not believing the UCI and trying for force their hand, making themselves look good for the French public or a desire to feck over Sky's chances and open up the race.

<insert generic pussy innuendo here>
It smells slightly doesn't it, you've got to wonder about their motivations, which I suspect are purely financial. Perhaps our David is not quite as in the pocket of ASO as I thought, which doesn't actually make him any more useful.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Are you Cookson's dad?
Bwing bwack Bwian: Bwian for pwesident.

Top Bottom