The Lappartient ledgers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
There's a free evening for you..
IMG_20171013_204644.jpg

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
There's something a bit Victor Meldrew about that picture.
In a blatant "do as I say" off-topic post, I'll be passing through the railway bridge where Victor met his end in about half an hour to pick up young Bolletta.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Victor dead?

I don't believe it!
Back on topic! Back on topic I say!!!!!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

High on his list is mechanical doping, a cornerstone of his Presidency bid. His or ASO I wonder

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lappartient-i-need-to-be-sure-theres-no-mechanical-doping/

“I said during my campaign that it was a major point for the UCI and today Mr Prudhomme, organiser of the Tour de France, asked the UCI to work on this, and the credibility as we strive against technological fraud. As I said, we’ll be ready for the next season and during the winter we’ll make some announcement on this, probably at the beginning of December.”

I think he's beginning to show his true colours here, I wonder what else Mr. Prudhomme thinks is a problem.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I think he's beginning to show his true colours here, I wonder what else Mr. Prudhomme thinks is a problem.
Team control of on-bike video footage, events that revenue-share with the teams and lack of strict results-based promotion/relegation between world and continental tours, perhaps?

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Lappertient says one day La Course is not enough. Good for him.

https://cyclingtips.com/2017/10/uci-president-one-day-la-course-not-enough/

But hang on

“I think that we must continue in women’s cycling to make women’s cycling richer, and that is something the UCI must concentrate on. That is why I will speak to the organisers of the Tour de France because they are leaders in the world for organising races and we need them to maybe be more involved in women’s cycling.”

Well of course; I mean it all depends on what ASO think really, he should probably have checked what they think before he spoke.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Lappertient says one day La Course is not enough. Good for him.

https://cyclingtips.com/2017/10/uci-president-one-day-la-course-not-enough/

But hang on

“I think that we must continue in women’s cycling to make women’s cycling richer, and that is something the UCI must concentrate on. That is why I will speak to the organisers of the Tour de France because they are leaders in the world for organising races and we need them to maybe be more involved in women’s cycling.”

Well of course; I mean it all depends on what ASO think really, he should probably have checked what they think before he spoke.
He probably did. La Course was two days this year.

Do we really want ASO involved more with their recent history of token women's events (La Course and Madrid Challenge) and ancient history of alleging trademark infringement to get the Tour Cycliste Féminine renamed (to the big earring) and shut down?

Top Bottom