The Last Post.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please dont go.

tyred

Legendary Member
That's at least 6 of us. Do you think we could get Shaun to set up yet another forum? We could discuss the merits of different coloured rizlas^_^

The only ride I've done this week so far is to pop to the shop for some ciggies:whistle:

Anyway Joe, do what's best for you but hang around. Your unique sense of humour and informative posts will be missed by me.

Your face fits here. you've years of experience to pass on, unless it's to remove some regret you feel at this decision, then I see no reason to go, really I don't. I hope you'll reconsider.

Mind you I've been to Fishguard. Not somewhere to cycle back to fitness, it's a bit lumpy.

postman

Legendary Member
Ok will you sign my petition and i will take it round to 10 Downing Street,and see if Dave will hug SJ ,and get him to change his mind,well after all Dave and Nick change their minds often.
Other than that we could have a Viking funeral and set fire to his bikes and clothing,give him a great send off,Tony Curtis and Burt Lancaster style.

As in the scene from The Vikings,when they arrow the long boat.

Nurse give Postman his medication,he's gone off on one of his ramblings.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LClTjcyNJSI

Sandra6

Veteran
I wouldn't worry about staying, even if you're a non-cycling cyclist.
I stayed on a "baby" forum long after my youngest stopped being a baby.
If you've got friends here -and you clearly have - you should stay, just for the gossip if nothing else.
You may feel differently and want to get back on your bike one day too.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Pinging @smeggers II - is there a flounce arbitrator in the house?

So far - not that impressive. I'd like to see more of a hufffy hissy fit if it's going to be a real flounce.
Be a shame to see you go, Joe. Some posters are worth reading and others less so, regardless of whether you ride a bike or not.

Top Bottom