FNRttC The latest news on The Fridays Vi(v)a Colonia Tour......

Discussion in 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' started by mmmmartin, 7 Sep 2016.

1. TinyMyNewt

TinyMyNewt An execrable pun

Same here.

2. srw

srw It's a bit more complicated than that...

I'm logged in on this phone and the peecee I used this morning. I can't see them.

There may be special circumstances in which hotlinking to google photos works, but the basic rule is that it doesn't.

3. redfalo

redfalo known as Olaf in real life

Bugger! When I open page in Chrome on a Mac, pics are visible even when not logged in to Google. But in Firefox, they are not. Hopefully this link is working? https://goo.gl/photos/yn2jF3X7insti46f6

EnPassant, StuAff and velovoice like this.
  4. StuAff

StuAff Silencing his legs regularly

Linky worky.

redfalo likes this.
  5. kimble

kimble Über Member

I should probably update here: After several weeks of enforced rest and stretches, I'm now at a point where I can walk a couple of kilometres without too much trouble (which is about as much as I can rely on knees-wise anyway), and after building up to an hour of pedalling on the turbo trainer, I've finally ventured outside on an actual bicycle again. So good to be back onna bike, even if someone has been mucking with the thermostat.

StuAff, Gordon P, AKA Bob and 10 others like this.
  6. ianmac62

ianmac62 Veteran

User1252 and Gordon P like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice