the least considerate drivers are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spindrift

LLB said:
You seem to change your story like the wind spinners. It wasn't that long ago that you were saying that you passed your test a few years ago but didn't own one.
You claim to cycle and train/tube everywhere, so WTF do you want one for whilst living in central London unless it is a status symbol to impress the neighbours (tell me it is a Hummer ;) ) .

Your foul mouth is the reason why most threads are moved, and your unfounded accusations of racism after your 'anti traveler' rant is just breathtaking

Mods, is there any reason to put up with this unpleasant campaign of abuse?

Can people have a think about what this creature contributes to this place other than repetitive, unceasing abuse and deliberate attempts to upset people?

spindrift

your 'anti traveler' rant

Never posted one.

Accusations of racism need to be backed up with evidence. Post it, or FOAD.

LLB

spindrift said:
your 'anti traveler' rant

Never posted one.

Accusations of racism need to be backed up with evidence. Post it, or FOAD.

Oh, myself and most others must have missed that one ;)

Even Flying Monkey pulled you up on it.

spindrift

LLB said:
Oh, myself and most others must have missed that one ;)

Even Flying Monkey pulled you up on it.

Post a single post of mine that constitutes racism or withdraw and apologise for being a lying sack of shoot.

Cab

(dons moderator hat)

Guys, this stops. And it stops now.

Cool off. If you have accusations to make against each other then make them to a member of the moderation team, and quit this needless abuse and obscenity.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Jesus, can't you two just get a room and sort it out with either some much needed man-love, or a pillow fight?

Either that or put each other on an Ignore list.

There's only so many times you can tell each other to F*ck off and die without us all realising you fancy each other. ;)

LLB

spindrift said:
Post a single post of mine that constitutes racism or withdraw and apologise for being a lying sack of shoot.

It is probably in the sites trash bin as what you posted ranted leaves the admin open to litigation they couldn't leave it on an open board.

Your denial is laughable given that it anyone who gives a shoot on here saw you make an idiot of yourself over it ;)

LLB

Cab said:
(dons moderator hat)

Guys, this stops. And it stops now.

Cool off. If you have accusations to make against each other then make them to a member of the moderation team, and quit this needless abuse and obscenity.

Just seen this post Cab. Can you put spinners back on his lead. The aggression and verbal diarrhoea he is coming forth with is so typical when somone says something he doesn't like and the reason why he has been banned from many other forums before here.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
[Mod hat on]

Spinners & LLB you BOTH need to reign this one in.
There is no need for either bad language or heavy accusations.

[Mod hat off]

spindrift

Being accused of racism and having posts deleted for putting the forum in legal jeapardy with bugger all evidence is a pretty serious claim. Since it's also untrue, the posts ought not remain. Look at the link above to the Touring thread, the post there had nothing to do with touring, nothing to do with cycling, and was designed deliberately to offend and upset.

Why allow it to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom