The Little People. A Brave New World.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Brilliant

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Must have a fair collection of these figures by now. And at around £4 each, it'll not be cheap.

No, not cheap. As a long retired person I think it is important to keep occupied and this 'silly little hobby' helps me keep busy. Getting difficult to source new figures now, I am having to buy from ebay.de (Germany)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Fri 19th nov

Ok, three more for you. ^_^

Snowboarders.

P1002542_Snowborders_1-XL.jpg

Window cleaners

P1002577_Lens%20clean_1-XL.jpg

Moonscape

P1002590_Moonscape_1-XL.jpg

Sorry if its lost somewhere in the thread - saw this a few months ago and was intrigued (and very, very impressed), so bought some mini figures off Amazon (that took 5 weeks to get here from China) and they are terrible, stupid tiny tiny little figures so badly moulded you cannot even tell the sex of them - where do you get your figures/accessories from?

mikeIow

Guru
Just found this thread - these are superb! What a great hobby!
May I ask....clearly many are self-standing, but how do you get some of the others into place - like the ones climbing the hip flask on the first page? spot of adhesive? blu-tack?!

Keep it up, these are great fun 💪

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Just found this thread - these are superb! What a great hobby!
May I ask....clearly many are self-standing, but how do you get some of the others into place - like the ones climbing the hip flask on the first page? spot of adhesive? blu-tack?!

Keep it up, these are great fun 💪

Thanks Mike for joining in and your kind words. I use a combination of 'stickys' mainly something called 'Tacky Wax' which is certainly sold in model shops etc. If Tacky wax doesn't 'hold' then I have resorted to Super glue ! a la climbing the hip flask. I find with care and a very sharp craft knife i can get the super glued figures of most surfaces with very little damage. Blue tack can be useful but you need a sizeable 'blob' that tends to be noticeable. I have been learning as I go really . . . and still am. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks Mike for joining in and your kind words. I use a combination of 'stickys' mainly something called 'Tacky Wax' which is certainly sold in model shops etc. If Tacky wax doesn't 'hold' then I have resorted to Super glue ! a la climbing the hip flask. I find with care and a very sharp craft knife i can get the super glued figures of most surfaces with very little damage. Blue tack can be useful but you need a sizeable 'blob' that tends to be noticeable. I have been learning as I go really . . . and still am. :rolleyes:
Ever use double sided tape?

Top Bottom