The London Brompton Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S PEPPIATT

Am I the first to post hope you all had a good weekend ride

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Think I did fnrtcc to Brighton recently with a couple of members, the bumble bee looking fella :becool: was one of them and he had mate with a more moderate colour scheme with him..had a decent chat with them, both nice guys :thumbsup:

OP
OP
London Brompton Club
Think I did fnrtcc to Brighton recently with a couple of members, the bumble bee looking fella :becool: was one of them and he had mate with a more moderate colour scheme with him..had a decent chat with them, both nice guys :thumbsup:

Yes - that was 3 of us on The FNRTTC Brighton trip. See you again on the Burnham or Whitstable rides perhaps.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Im curious regarding how did you find the gearing for Ditchling on the bromptons?
I was the fella with the featherweight orange child's size bike :laugh: we had a chat at hpc

OP
OP
London Brompton Club
We have a new 50 (or 79) mile ride coming up on 13th July if anyone is interested:

http://www.londonbromptonclub.com/p/london-whistable-ride-information.html

Attachments

• 1 Ready.jpg
    1 Ready.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 2 A Bridge.jpg
    2 A Bridge.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 278

bhgreeley

Hi, I'm a journalist from the U.S., writing an article about the Brompton for Businessweek. I'll be in the U.K. to visit the factory, and had hoped to tag along on a Brompton ride. Alas, I'll be in London the week of February 25th, and there are no scheduled rides that week. Would any of you care to go on a ride with me on, say, Sunday February 23rd? If you're curious, here's a similar feature I did last year.

I promise to be a thoroughly amusing cycling companion.

Best,
Brendan Greeley
bgreeley2 bloomberg net

Top Bottom