The London Brompton Club

S PEPPIATT

Am I the first to post hope you all had a good weekend ride

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Think I did fnrtcc to Brighton recently with a couple of members, the bumble bee looking fella :becool: was one of them and he had mate with a more moderate colour scheme with him..had a decent chat with them, both nice guys :thumbsup:

Think I did fnrtcc to Brighton recently with a couple of members, the bumble bee looking fella :becool: was one of them and he had mate with a more moderate colour scheme with him..had a decent chat with them, both nice guys :thumbsup:
Yes - that was 3 of us on The FNRTTC Brighton trip. See you again on the Burnham or Whitstable rides perhaps.

We have a new 50 (or 79) mile ride coming up on 13th July if anyone is interested:

http://www.londonbromptonclub.com/p/london-whistable-ride-information.html

bhgreeley

Hi, I'm a journalist from the U.S., writing an article about the Brompton for Businessweek. I'll be in the U.K. to visit the factory, and had hoped to tag along on a Brompton ride. Alas, I'll be in London the week of February 25th, and there are no scheduled rides that week. Would any of you care to go on a ride with me on, say, Sunday February 23rd? If you're curious, here's a similar feature I did last year.

I promise to be a thoroughly amusing cycling companion.

Best,
Brendan Greeley
bgreeley2 bloomberg net

Top Bottom