"The Look", Original Version

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Everyone has heard of Lance Armstrong giving Jan Ullrich "The Look" during the Tour de France, by way of intimidation. That was kid's stuff, here is the original "Look" from 1969, Hell's Angel Sonny Barger gives Mick Jagger the evil eye on stage at the ill fated Stones gig at the Altmont Speedway. His eyes were boring into Jagger for a full minute and the Stones front man was clearly rattled and had to take time out before he could continue singing while the band played on behind him. You have to see the film for the full effect, but it's enough to make your blood run cold and Armstrong's little glance at the German didn't even come close.

barger.jpg

claudbutler

:eek:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Ay Sonny lad, get down our end and give us the "look," yerl gerra slap and we'll ave yer sisters leather jacket yer wearing off.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Soft southern ponce......get back to your "almost beer", and come up north. We'll make you wear your sister's leather jacket......:boxing:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I thought it was going to be about this:

....:ohmy: I had that on a C90 in my Renault 5GT back in the day.......along with Belinda Carlisle's "Heaven is a place on Earth", Three None Blondes "What's Up", Guns'nRoses "Welcome to the Jungle" and other proper music..oohh..mustn't forget The Cardigans "My Favourite Game".....Feck me, but where's all the real music gone????

Last edited:

outlash

also available in orange
Is it not a part of being a parent that you develop the 'look'?

Top Bottom