The Love Thy Neighbour thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Old ladies need fear not for their purse when the ever noble Yellow Fang helps them across the road

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I helped out a mother and her two kids yesterday. They had been flying kites on the field. I just happened to look out of the kitchen side window, and could see some string going over my car. Eh ? Opened front door and there was a kite. Popped it between a planter so it didn't continue to blow away, then saw the mother - said hang on.. traced the string to the back of the house and the handle was caught in a tree about 20m from our house. Managed to free as much string as I could and mom already had her sissors.

It won't fly quite as high now, and they wil need some wood to wrap the string up, but the kids were happy to get it back.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I helped out a mother and her two kids yesterday. They had been flying kites on the field. I just happened to look out of the kitchen side window, and could see some string going over my car. Eh ? Opened front door and there was a kite. Popped it between a planter so it didn't continue to blow away, then saw the mother - said hang on.. traced the string to the back of the house and the handle was caught in a tree about 20m from our house. Managed to free as much string as I could and mom already had her sissors.

It won't fly quite as high now, and they wil need some wood to wrap the string up, but the kids were happy to get it back.

St @fossyant , patron saint of kite fliers ;)

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Stephec, who, according to their profile, is from the loins of mullet wearing warbler Michael Bolton. This is a good thing, and old ladies everywhere coo with admiratiob.

Chislenko

Veteran
No, not the horrifically poor-taste 70's sitcom!

So much hate and vitiol floating about

Is that vitiol a new chain lube?

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
What can I say about @Oldhippy ? Probably the best thing is that he's an old hippy. :smile:

What can I say about @Oldhippy ? Probably the best thing is that he's an old hippy. :smile:
I'll raise a glass to Cycleops, all round good guy and in his spare time often tours playing guitar with Peter Gabriel:okay::
tony.jpeg

Top Bottom