The Love Thy Neighbour thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Ming the merciless, what to be said here. Occasionally misguided, but deep down a genuine chap that has done wonders for the sales of bic razors....
If only I could play bass as well as him. He's on a five stringer but I could forgive him for that.
I think I've at least got a bit more hair.

True story:

Back in the 1990's when Johnson was no more than a daft old Etonian journalist, my partner & I were recorded at Realworld Studios for the track 'Blood of Eden'. I had to shave with a bic whilst looking directly into camera. The idea was to morph people's faces. We were dead keen on getting our mugs onto Top of the Pops but were gutted when it was just a duet in a studio with dry ice:blush:. Oh well, there went my 5 minutes of fame....:laugh:.

Last edited:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Rusty Nails, a super fellow, blighted by the purchasing of cheap tools and materials, including nails who is free to roam, but not very far, which is a pity, as better nails are on the horizon. A dislike for his fellow CC members, which in the face of clear adversity, still finds the time to contribute with thoughtful and measured responses, which is the sign of a proper stand up Gentleman.

For this sir, you shall get a :bravo:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
HMS Dave is one class act. He may be 270 metres long and weigh 65,000 tons, but hes a gentle giant and never throws his considerable weight about on the forum. Just be a little wary, because he has been known to spring the occasional leak.

Last edited:
Top Bottom