The lurkers thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Do you mean ALL lurkers or just forum lurkers?

Tetedelacourse

Kirstie said:
Just forum lurkers. I don't want to know about your offline dodgy behaviour TDLC! :biggrin:

:blush:

When we bought our last house, a pal who lived locally asked exactly where it was. When I described it to them, he said "oh yeah, that's just round from where the lurker was.:evil:

When i asked him for more information as to what he meant, he replied, "you know, as in, wooo-hoooo, lurrrrkerrrrrr!".

litespeeder

Do I count??:evil::blush::biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I noticed that on here there are usually about equal numbers of members to guests(lurkers) at any one time whereas on BR there are usually 30 members and 265 guests.

Bigtallfatbloke

What is wrong with lurking?...there is a lot to learn from this site and some peeps may feel they dont wish to post, just read.

ChrisKH

Guru
Usual controversy from bonj there. I'm an in-betweeny. I probably spend more time lurking than I should (and less time posting than I should). Hence relatively low post count.

It took me four years to get up to a 1000 on C+, so by comparison I'm ahead.

Smeggers

This thread is one of those things thats doomed to fail.

Its like saying, "blind people, look here!", or "deaf people, listen to this", or "introverts, come on X Factor", or "have a healthy work / social life? Post on CC!" :evil:

Top Bottom