The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member

Sharky

Guru
That reminds me - I must pick up my new suit from the tailors.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I don't think there were any kids that didn't watch it although some of us preferred the home grown Roger Moore in The Saint, and if you were more sophisticated you might have liked The Third Man with Michael Renee.

Who had The Saints Corgi Volvo?

Yup, and the Man from UNCLE blue Oldsmobile, and The Batmobile, and James Bond Aston Martin..,up until a few years ago. I’ve still got my Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Loved the MFU, I also met David McCullum once, on the set of a TV show at Newbury Race Course, we chatted about how much MFU memorabilia was worth and how much he wished he’d kept some of the stuff he had from the show. He was a really nice chap.

Home to Peggy Carter :wub:, 'Black Widow' & Melinda May
Oooh.. a whole new can of worms has opened :laugh:
CanofWormsLarge150.jpg

Napoleon Solo played the nasty smooth local politician in Bullitt. View attachment 442070

Was he jealous of Frank, because he didn't have a '68 GT390?

On a similar vein, I found this little catalogue in-between a couple of books, slightly 'dog-eared'

DSCF7422.JPG DSCF7423.JPG
It seems that some of the clothes are still available!

Not sure about them having a print of a holster on the blue roll-neck though!?
https://www.motolegends.com/king-of-cool

pawl

Legendary Member
I used to collect the cards when I was a kid in the 60s,used to get pink chewing gum with them.

Isn’t it some sort of infection.?

I preferred the Mission Impossible TV series. Even today the repeats are worth watching, if you excuse some of the ropey special effects.

Top Bottom