The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tony111

Veteran
image.jpeg
My mate had one of these back in the day. Was on my Santa list but I must have been a naughty boy.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I thought skateboards were my generation (1970's) until I saw an episode made in 1966 (I think) in which assassins tried to Kill Solo with...skateboards that had blades attached to them. Wow...10 years before the big skateboard craze of the 70's!.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I thought skateboards were my generation (1970's) until I saw an episode made in 1966 (I think) in which assassins tried to Kill Solo with...skateboards that had blades attached to them. Wow...10 years before the big skateboard craze of the 70's!.
Skateboards were a later incarnation of the roller skate with either a large book or a piece of wood perched on top. We would sit on the perch and skate down the hill with our rear ends just inches off the ground, and our legs stuck out front. Did wonders for our young Abs, and often skinned our knuckles.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable

Marty McFly had one in November 1955 :laugh:

Top Bottom