The men's dress style thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badger_Boom

Veteran
Location
York
A bit too Graham Norton for me.

It reminded me more of Daniel Craig.

Screenshot 2026-09-30 123834.png
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Looks like he's playing pocket billiards!
 

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Anyone fancy these boots, down in price from £339.95 to £203.95? As the seller's name Standout suggests, you will certainly stand out wearing these!:becool::okay: I like them, especially with the zig zag which is the same as the Ziggy Stardust one, if I remember rightly. Maybe they aren't very safe for me to wear as those winklepicker toes might catch on something, sending me head first, or those Cuban heels make me topple over!🙄

Jeffery West Lightning Zip Leather Chelsea Boots - Bordo Sunset Patent | Standout https://share.google/EQHWQo54XEchywZfG
 
Last edited:

Webbo2

Veteran
Anyone fancy these boots, down in price from £339.95 to £203.95? As the seller's name Standout suggests, you will certainly stand out wearing these!:becool::okay: I like them, especially with the zig zag which is the same as the Ziggy Stardust one, if I remember rightly. Maybe they aren't very safe for me to wear as those winklepicker toes might catch on something, sending me head first, or those Cuban heels make me topple over!🙄

Jeffery West Lightning Zip Leather Chelsea Boots - Bordo Sunset Patent | Standout https://share.google/EQHWQo54XEchywZfG

I’m not sure but these might boots Sungod wears however if I’m mistaken I can only apologise.
But I watched a YouTube review of shoes on USA site who graded shoes from A to E and I think these came out at D- I think due to price and construction.
I might be wrong because it was at least 20 hours ago since I watched said video.😳
 

Shortfall

Über Member
I’m not sure but these might boots Sungod wears however if I’m mistaken I can only apologise.
But I watched a YouTube review of shoes on USA site who graded shoes from A to E and I think these came out at D- I think due to price and construction.
I might be wrong because it was at least 20 hours ago since I watched said video.😳

I have some JW shoes and they look the part but I don't see them lasting anywhere near as long as my Loake boots. They're well enough made I suppose but they are what they are ie: something to wear on special occasions rather than than something you expect to be wearing in 20 years. I think with those sort of highly stylised boots that you need to be a real life rock star or at least very young and actually cool. If you're over say 35 and especially if you're 50+ you risk looking a bit tragic.
 

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have some JW shoes and they look the part but I don't see them lasting anywhere near as long as my Loake boots. They're well enough made I suppose but they are what they are ie: something to wear on special occasions rather than than something you expect to be wearing in 20 years. I think with those sort of highly stylised boots that you need to be a real life rock star or at least very young and actually cool. If you're over say 35 and especially if you're 50+ you risk looking a bit tragic.

But it's ok for oldie rock stars and oldie ex rock stars to wear them?🤔😉
 
Top Bottom