The Merino thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Dunno. I'm a 6' coat-hanger (big shoulders, nothing below that) so buy large tops anyway, and don't notice how they fit the rest of me.

Probably XL to get the length in the arms, body, and across the chest. But that is just a guess.

jay clock

Massive member
short sleeve merino baselayers now at £14.99 (last day). I got some more a couple of weeks back and they are the equal of the Icebreaker Oasis ones

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/CLOOMBL120/on-one-100-merino-base-layer-120gm

007fair

I got 2 tops from on One They fit well and can;t wait to try them
They are however ever so slightly itchy

Is this normal for merino? Do other types not itch at all ?

markg0vbr

Über Member
i called in to the show room of planet x today the web-sight is showing some stock levels wrongly, so worth dropping them a email or a phone call to see if the top or baselayer you want is in stock.
having said that i know the short sleaved black 120g baselayer is out of stock but is on order.

the on - one ss top is exelent for recumbent riders as it has no pockets or butflap can also be used as a baselayer under one of the thicker long sleeved tops in the cold at £19.99.

also £19.99 long sleved half zipp black 190g baselayers are in stock but do not appear on the web-sight ?

i got the last green On-One 100 percent Merino Wool LS top in large in stock at £19.99 :biggrin:, when they get them back in i think all the rest are now £27.49
also good for recumbent rides they have three back pockets but with buttons not zip's and again have the squared of bottom.

Top Bottom