The most obscure or weird forum is........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hoopdriver

Guru
If you hover the cursor without clicking on the link, you should see where it intends taking you on the status bar at the bottom of the browser window.
Well, it does for me.. No need to click on stuff and get taken to dodgy places!
I do not even tinker with links that may be dodgy.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
No need to tinker, just to see what it is before actually clicking on it...

swansonj

Guru
The Pylon Appreciation Society ....

Yeah well I have a slightly ambiguous relationship with that outfit. On the one hand of course I salute anyone who spreads the message of the joys of pylon appreciation. On the other hand, I can't help worrying that there's a risk that they may make the appreciation of pylons appear, how shall I put this, well, slightly weird... Or even, heaven forbid, nerdy or anoraky ...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
That IS a whole new world of weirdness that is beyond comprehension!
Whenever I need a really good laugh to cheer myself up, Mumsnet is a source of awesome hilarity. I particularly remember the thead asking what the etiquette is for returning a neighbours athletic support that had flown off the washing line in the wind and landed in the posters apple tree. The answers were just amazing.

zizou

Veteran
It's not a forum as such but the whole Brony thing is bizarre. I thought it was a spoof at first but it seems they actually take it seriously. :eek:

Although to be fair dressing up in lycra and cycling around the woods is a bit strange too!

Lullabelle

Banana

You are taking your life in your hands with that comment :ohmy:

The Pylon Appreciation Society ....

Pylon of the month

... and here is January 2015's massive erection:

6a00e550d4cce3883401b8d0bd37a5970c-500wi.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom