The new commuter - Kona Honky Inc 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Hi! I want to buy this bike! Found it in the store for 1300$(USA). Thought expensive but I like it. Long thought Honky Tonk or Inc.
If you can find one then buy it, you will love it.
They stopped making them 2 years ago, and to my knowledge they are very hard to find now.
US$1,300 is cheap. I paid £1,300 for mine and it's a well spec'd bike.

TheBeaver

Regular
They stopped making them 2 years ago, and to my knowledge they are very hard to find now.
Yes. I found it in Almaty - is 500km from me. Order through the shop. Here nobody will understand why I buy expensive $ 300 bike! So I could not be resolved. 15 years ago I went to Start-Highway - Ukrainian (USSR) bike - then I took it when struck on the head tube four guys. But the memory - again on the road and want to go fishing!
The words of support I need! ))))
Sorry for the mistake - this is through a Google translator.

TheBeaver

Regular
Here's a picture of my Honky Inc, 59 cm frame , so slightly larger than Ian's. Picture taken straight out of Evans, they fitted the mud guards, I haven't even taken the reflectors off yet. I need the guards to keep my bum dry and also keep the crap off the drive chain. Also I think a classic steel bike looks good with guards. View attachment 8173
I will also buy a frame 59. What growth you comfortable? I height - 185cm Weight - 90kg. It will be convenient, do not you think?

Top Bottom