The new improved Lance Armstrong discussion thread.*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
And if he didnt do it before it plays out this way: he like winning his dream race so much he keeps up with the suport he has and finds out he cant do it again without a more than genetic advantage, so he dopes to win the 2nd or third, and then on.

You will not find any fans of dopestrong who actually give a damn about cycling. The man cast a huge shadow over the sport. He is No1 big cheat and that's putting it politely. Now go play with your dirt.

The man cheated to win, as did others. Total scum the lot of them.

The Acesand8s were "heels" in the US wrestling world. Does this remind you of anyone?

"Heels are villainous or antagonistic characters, whose personalities are crafted to elicit a negative response from the audience. They often embrace traditionally negative traits such as narcissism, egomania, unprompted rage, sadism and general bitterness. ... Heels typically inspire boos from the audience and often employ underhanded tactics, such as cheating and exploiting technicalities, in their fighting strategies, or use overly aggressive styles to cause excess pain or injury to their opponents."

.... and more to do with amateur dramatics than any form of sport!

Acesand8s

Regular
The Acesand8s were "heels" in the US wrestling world. Does this remind you of anyone?

"Heels are villainous or antagonistic characters, whose personalities are crafted to elicit a negative response from the audience. They often embrace traditionally negative traits such as narcissism, egomania, unprompted rage, sadism and general bitterness. ... Heels typically inspire boos from the audience and often employ underhanded tactics, such as cheating and exploiting technicalities, in their fighting strategies, or use overly aggressive styles to cause excess pain or injury to their opponents."
Congratulations! You got me word for word, though im not this way on purpose. It is also a clothing brand.

Acesand8s

Regular

As a quick note, im not a troll, and i really am not deliberately inciting drama, but i do get a kick out of some responces. I havent ran out of juice, but i wont go any further with you. I hope you all may see the light one day. This will be my final comment.

Top Bottom