The new Sherlock series.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We have it earmarked to watch just got to stay awake

OP
OP
welsh dragon

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We
Every episode of Sherlock so far has been mostly excellent... apart of course from the last one, that was sh!te. Still looking forward to what they have next though.
The critics say this is the best one yet. So we shall see

gavgav

Guru
And dont forget Silent Witness ..and a load of other new stuff, could be a good few weeks of decent tv
Absolutely love Silent Witness. Certainly better than the complete garbage that has been on over the Christmas period.

OP
OP
welsh dragon

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The trouble is, they bring out all the good series all at once, then there is diddly squat left to watch for the rest of the year.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Absolutely love Silent Witness. Certainly better than the complete garbage that has been on over the Christmas period.
What? We've had Christmas University Challenge, Doctor Who and World's Strongest Man. Final tonight, you know - 7pm, Channel 5. Turn on and watch more plucky Brits fails to live up to their abilities.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I didn't. Was it good? Dad recorded it and I might download it.
It was complete rubbish. Even my dad, who asked us to put the second episode on because they'd watched the first, was completely confused. I had to look up the plot online. Jonathan Creek's treatment of a very similar plot the following evening was infinitely superior drama, and much funnier.

Top Bottom