The new Sherlock series.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It might have been the drugs (codeine and alcohol really isn't a good combination), but I enjoyed it. Decent narrative arc with enough blind alleys and unexpected twists to satisfy and set up the rest of the series nicely.

Katherine

Guru
Miss K and I enjoyed it very much but Mr K got a bit fed up with it. We had been speculating earlier in the day about how frustating we would find it and we were right!

Also looking forward to the new series of Endeavour.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 4621683, member: 45"]Didn't like that it was more about Mary than Sherlock. It needs to be about him solving crimes, not sorting out friends.[/QUOTE]
They made a rod for their own backs when they filled out her character with the whole spy backstory. She was always going to get written out though, just like in the original stories. And because the TV series is all about the bromance.

I was quite underwhelmed by last night's showing though I am in a minority of 1/3 round Chez Grumpy.

Sandra6

Veteran
I cannot abide Sherlock. Mostly because I can't abide Benedict Whatamunch.
I much prefer Jonny Lee Miller in Elementary, although even that went abit off in the last series.
Now, last time I made disparaging comments about Mr Cumerbatch he popped up to defend himself. ....................

dodgy

Sherlock browsing a 'webpage' which is actually just a picture called 'john blog page.jpg'. Terrible attention to detail ^_^

sherlock.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Aha, going by your language use, you are a 72 year old cyclist with three bicycles.
You have a Polish aunt called Kenneth, and a bunion on your left foot.
You love mayonnaise and have a dislike of country music. :okay:

But but but, how did you know...

Top Bottom