The next Victoria Pendleton?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Done

CotterPin

Dave5N said:
Thanks but please don't. ;)

This is important. Things like this help talented athletes manage to pursue their talent full time.

I'm sure you're really behind this: your support is appreciated. :laugh:

Ta

Never fear, Dave, I voted for Jess, but likes others have said I do wonder about the ethics of voting in a poll from a local newspaper where I don't know all the other candidates. Having said that, I did vote - best of luck to her!

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
CotterPin said:
Never fear, Dave, I voted for Jess, but likes others have said I do wonder about the ethics of voting in a poll from a local newspaper where I don't know all the other candidates. Having said that, I did vote - best of luck to her!

well now I live in the area and I don't know them either.

Thanks for your support.

mossy

Local View

Yes Jess rightly won.
The local paper has given jess lots of publicity over the lasyt year and quiet rightly so she is a gold medal winner after all.
however I do think as a Bromsgrove resident only those in the town have a right to say.
I agree that Jess needs support and funding to progress but this is a local honour not one for outsiders and Jess would have won by miles in any case as she has been outstanding this year.
PS Hereford is not even in our county

mossy

David5n You in a reply, stated someone from Hereford had the right to vote.
The comment refers that they do not not even live in our county let alone our town so in my book ,as I said before, you need to live here in Bromsgrove now to vote.

Top Bottom