The next Victoria Pendleton?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skip Madness

I can not seem to get it working - I click on the link to go to the voting page and it just displays the results so far (Jess leading on 50% at present). I wonder if it is something to do with IP addresses [/pretends to understand what he is talking about].

Jess Varnish seems to be the standard fare for the GB track programme, ie. frighteningly good beyond her years.

Skip Madness

I have cookies switched off anyway, but I have tried with them on to no avail. I will give it another go tomorrow.

I voted, but it wasn't easy. To get the radio buttons to display, I had to follow the link above, click to view pictures of the candidates (rather than vote), then click the back button and only then click to vote for a candidate.

It must be a weird php/cookies thing. the url evertually displayed is http://www.bromsgroveadvertiser.co.uk/sport/ballots/ but if I follow this link directly, again I don't see radio buttons.

I was over at the World Cup and Jess was fantastic. Well worth anyone's vote.

CotterPin

Jess is way out in the lead. I think people should start voting for Mark Evensen (who he?) as he is no votes at all at the moment

Skip Madness

dmoan said:
To get the radio buttons to display, I had to follow the link above, click to view pictures of the candidates (rather than vote), then click the back button and only then click to vote for a candidate.
It works! Nice going.

Noodley

Should a local paper not be for local people? <League of Gentlemen>

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
CotterPin said:
Jess is way out in the lead. I think people should start voting for Mark Evensen (who he?) as he is no votes at all at the moment

Thanks but please don't. :smile:

This is important. Things like this help talented athletes manage to pursue their talent full time.

I'm sure you're really behind this: your support is appreciated. :smile:

Ta

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
Should a local paper not be for local people? <League of Gentlemen>

I agree, it's for the people of Bromsgrove to choose their personality especially as I've never even heard of the other possibly worthy candidares.

Top Bottom