FNRttC The (not the) Fridays Tour of the Low Countries 2015

Which of these week-long tours would you sign up for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
[QUOTE
I may be riding to Nord Kapp next year, and as that is a very long trip I may not be on the recce or the tour.
[/QUOTE]

Err, pardon?!!!! :ohmy::ohmy::eek::eek:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
That looked like fun. I was bimbling from the Hoek to Amsterdam last Wednesday and caught the elusive rooster that @jiberjaber couldn't bag.
P1030010.JPG

Edit: in case you are curious, my Dutch friends told me that it translates as "slippery grid".

Last edited:
Nice sign! Shame about the typo...

jiberjaber

Veteran
Wow! I've never used the Story function before - that is really good!

Its auto magic, photos upload from phone when on wifi and somehow it works out I've been away and returned home so pulls a story together... I like the map showing the journeys. Helps to have GPS tagging on the photos though (which most phones do now)... draw back was nearly dropping the phone a few times whilst on the bike!

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
medals posted for those not present at the Fat Mermaid: @Gordon P will have the joy of actually putting it around the neck of Everyone's Favourite German, a category in which there was much competition but Merkel lost out, in the end, to @redfalo
The bike shop that saved the final day of @Moodyman will also get a medal, and I'll post letters with a pic of us at the ferry terminal to the vrienden op de fiets people with whom I stayed, and the eating places will have an email of thanks, when I acquire A Round Tuit.

so that is that.
thoughts now move to next year.

Top Bottom