The Olympics ! (spoilers etc..)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Patrick Lawino Patrick Lawino
He'll probably come last but who really cares?
Patrick Lawino Patrick Lawino!!

I'll get me coat.

BigGee

This is a hugh shame, Chris Hoy, one of the great olympians really did deserve to defend his title. I am a hugh fan and I have the sneaky feeling that he would have been better placed to beat Bauge, who would have been racing against the aura as well as the man.

Having said that, you can't deny that Kenny deserves to be there as well. Who would have wanted to be the selectors in this case, so you can't blame them either. The problem here is that the system is wrong, whoever becomes the olympic champion won't have had to race against all the best riders. It does have the potential to devalue the medal a little!

Keith Oates

Janner
I agree Bauge will be happy not to have CH as an opponent. Changing the rules so that only one man can represent GB, and other countries, in these games certainly means that the podium will not have the best three sprinters standing on the steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Chris Hoy is to carry the Union flag in the opening ceremony.

Redgrave to light the cauldron then, surely? People are talking of Daley, but he doesn't even come close IMHO.

lordloveaduck

:eek:
Skimpiest-Tightest-Hot-Pants-in-the-World-Straight-out-the-Sixties.jpg

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Is this a real piece of journalism, or a Daily Mash-esque skit? Please tell me.
Wife has tickets for week today. Got to carry on being nice to her so that she takes me too....
:rose:

Noodley

Makes sense to me, I might strap a few hot wattle bottles to the inside of my tracksuit pants before I next race on the track...

Top Bottom