The other cycle chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...I suspect you were after the 'polish and shine spot' my purple helmetted friend!? :sad::sad:

TVC

Posing around all day in rediculous clothes, sitting astride over pimped and polished trick machines, thinking they're something special. - Well that's us, I wonder what they're like?

yello

Untitled.jpg

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
The Velvet Curtain said:
Posing around all day in rediculous clothes, sitting astride over pimped and polished trick machines, thinking they're something special. - Well that's us, I wonder what they're like?

:laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

The Velvet Curtain said:

...exactly the same as us....except with a lot more power between their legs....:laugh:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
very-near said:
I'd not be so certain. It is a Harley Davidson forum :thumbsdown:

Yeah Harley's a cruisin bike not a speedmonster. :rolleyes:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Note my username.
I had a Harley Davidson Night Train from new and loved it. 1450cc V twin. Pity the Harley Davidson company and customer after sales support was so crap that they won't even talk to you about it until you have paid an silly amount of money to the owners club and worn the pin badge til allyour pony tail turns grey.

My bike was great but dangerously faulty from new and the company wouldn't entertain fixing it. I was sad to see it go but I got fed up of having to pay for the original faults to be fixed and made safe.

I wouldn't touch a real one with a barge pole now but I wouldn't mind a custom chopper made from all after market parts by builders who give a damn.

Top Bottom