the other half !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
due to Greedo's reluctance to post pics of Mrs Greedo and also slightly inspired by the "how is your relationship" topic, and the fact that I'm just plain nosy....

how about posting up some pics of your other half (if you have one) :biggrin:

me and the wife have been together on and off since late 1990 when we were very young.

this is us in 1993...

1993meandbecsfamily-1.jpg

and 1994/95 ish...

1994cmeandbec2.jpg

and this was 2007...

2007meandbec.jpg

come on, lets see yours :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Greedo

I don't know how to post pictures from my collection on this laptop. Everytime I click attach picture it asks for a URL???

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
click the go advanced tab, then you will see a paperclip. Use that tab to load up your pics to here, if the pic is too large it will not load and you will have to shrink it.. or you can load your laptop pics to an online storage site like flikr or photobox. Now you have no excuse.

Greedo said:
I don't know how to post pictures from my collection on this laptop. Everytime I click attach picture it asks for a URL???

Greedo

ianrauk said:
click the go advanced tab, then you will see a paperclip. Use that tab to load up your pics to here, if the pic is too large it will not load and you will have to shrink it.. or you can load your laptop pics to an online storage site like flikr or photobox. Now you have no excuse.

Where's that???

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
snorri said:
MacB, so that really is you,:cold: I always thought your avatar was some famous filminternet star, but not quite famous enough for me to know his name.:cold:
Corrected for you, snorri :laugh:

Don't think the avatar does you any favours, MacB - it makes your face look "less slim" :biggrin: - that is to say, you look better in the flesh - on the original pic - or .... [stops while he's still alive .....]

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
scoosh said:
Corrected for you, snorri :cold:

Don't think the avatar does you any favours, MacB - it makes your face look "less slim" :biggrin: - that is to say, you look better in the flesh - on the original pic - or .... [stops while he's still alive .....]

Actually the avatar is probably closer to my modern day 'porkier' self, though more gray hair and wrinkles. Funnily enough Jane is back to that hairdo but we've had a lot of variety in the last few years. Including dark, grown out to a longish bob and dreadlocks via extensions:ohmy: It was only after the dreadlocks were gone that the boys were brave enough to mention how they'd reminded them of predators hairdo:biggrin:

Top Bottom