The perfect country.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
karen.488walker

karen.488walker

Wigsie said:
Great post Karen! Hows life in Sevenoaks now?

I would take the limitless speed's a la Gemarn AutoBahn's on some of the UK's Motorways (more specifically for roads like the M6 toll perhaps).

Wait thats a crap one, how many are we allowed.... I shall have a think...

I like that one. I miss Switzerland. Am pricing up flights tonight in order to escape for a few weeks. Thanks for asking.

OP
OP
karen.488walker

karen.488walker

jnb said:
In the perfect country the police are English; the chefs are Italian; the car mechanics are German; the lovers are French and it's all organized by the Swiss.

In the real world the police are German; the chefs are English; the car mechanics are French; the lovers are Swiss and it's all organized by the Italians.

;):laugh::smile:

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'd take the discipline of Nazi Germany, the drinking habits of Russia, the weather of the West coast of Scotland, the scenery of the Black Country of England, the accent of Staffordshire, the conspicious consumption of middle America, the health service of the United States and all would be well with the world.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Arch said:
So really, you don't buy into the whole Spanish thing at all, do you? Only as much as it suits you...

Actually no I do Arch, I buy into the concept, just needs a bit of tailoring. Holidaying in Spain is one thing, living with the spanishness without a touch of personalisation would get irritating.

I also want to add the friendliness and generosity of the Egyptians to the table. I never stopped being in awe of how generous they are despite many having nothing.

NickM

Veteran
Uncle Mort said:
All you have to do is find a country without politicians - easy! :evil:
Easier to line all the politicians up against a handy wall and machine-gun them :ohmy:

Might as well do the priests and estate agents at the same time...

tyred

Legendary Member
NickM said:
Easier to line all the politicians up against a handy wall and machine-gun them :evil:

Might as well do the priests and estate agents at the same time...

You forgot the bankers!

Top Bottom