The perfect country.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karen.488walker

To create the perfect country what random things would you take from other countries? I would take the "No right on red" rule from the US. It allows you to turn right on a red light if the road looks clear unless that sign is displayed. Saves loads of time.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Spanish attitude to eating and life generally is brilliant :ohmy:

karen.488walker said:
It allows you to turn right on a red light if the road looks clear unless that sign is displayed.
Sorry, but that's one rule I would NOT endorse. Allowing vehicles to turn right (left in UK) on a red light is an even greater recipe for deadly 'left hook' disasters. Especially if (in UK) it allows a large vehicle to move up alongside stationary traffic in the right-hand lane and then turn left: far more likely that it will mount the pavement.

[edit]ah.... maybe I misunderstood. Tongue-in-cheek, huh? I was taking the post seriously. :ohmy:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Great post Karen! Hows life in Sevenoaks now?

I would take the limitless speed's a la Gemarn AutoBahn's on some of the UK's Motorways (more specifically for roads like the M6 toll perhaps).

Wait thats a crap one, how many are we allowed.... I shall have a think...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I think its the concept Karen had identified, obviously in the UK it would be left and she could well have meant "No right Wait on Red".

Stop being Pedantic and enjoy the thread. :ohmy:

Rhys_Po

The car ownership percentage of Sark

Top Bottom