UK’s most perfect pubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I’m happy to reveal that I patronise number 1 quite often - it’s a pleasant 7 mile ride along the Ridgeway from where I live and our village MTB group go there frequently.

It was also the CAMRA pub of the year in 2020… just before lockdown dropped.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/best-pubs-uk

I've spent a good amount of time in #8. :okay:

presta

Guru
Never been to any of them, in fact I've not been to any pub at all in donkey's years.

Is there really only one Queens Head in the whole of Cambridgeshire?

#10Birch Hall Farm is my nearest and looks a right quirky pub to visit, vill have to make an effort to get there.

Never been to any of them, in fact I've not been to any pub at all in donkey's years.

Is there really only one Queens Head in the whole of Cambridgeshire?

Absolutely not!
1709629179576.png

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Last time I was in a pub was for the" funeral tea" when my eldest son died in Aberdeen 6 years ago.
The nearest one on the list to me is in Edinburgh well over 100 miles away so I am unlikely to ever be there.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
#10Birch Hall Farm is my nearest and looks a right quirky pub to visit, vill have to make an effort to get there.

don't go at a busy time, it only seats about 8 people, with standing room for 3 more a few dogs!

been there as I grew up nearby and in the Pride of Spitalfields

don't go at a busy time, it only seats about 8 people, with standing room for 3 more a few dogs!

been there as I grew up nearby and in the Pride of Spitalfields

It's be a daytime visit, hopefully combined with a ride around the North York Moors.

Top Bottom