the pictures i do in my phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monsieur

What apps do you use for this? I've got the iphone 5 and tend to only use the camera and instagram

Tyke

Nice looking pics. As you are on Android you might also like to take a look at Camera Zoom FX in the Play Store. I don`t know if it`s available on the Iphone.

Great pics...in particular like the two Scottish ones. I've yet to cycle in Scotland (although I did live there for 4 years!!!) but can't wait until I get the chance! Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Have you thought about selling these ? They are very good.

Thankyou. Well yes th ethought had occurred to me, although I doubt they will raise much. The issue I face is the technology..in terms of resolution and file type. The phone only saves compressed images and I am told that picture agencies etc require non compressed file formats at really high resolutions. I have the resolution thing ok as my phone does that but it only works in jpeg format which each time I edit and save further compresses the file leading to quality deterioration compared to non compressed formats. Answer...hmm..new camera...move to laptop processing probably...but I like messing in th ephone its just so much more convenient.

Top Bottom