The Post-Brexit food thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I see my contraband Marmite supply disappearing.

I'm afraid Scotland is rather alluring for many reasons ...

Food isn't the higher most tbh but a wee dram taken places like this ...

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
This thread is some light-hearted fun (moved out of NACA by the Mods) and is spoiled only by some set on trying to censor how and where people use the Brexit word, or exert control over the direction of a thread they dislike.

Ignore the thread if it's not your cup of tea. (Other beverages are available.)

No I'm sure you're correct, and that your intellect is clearly in a league well beyond my reckoning ..:okay:

So I'll not worry my pretty little head over any of your further postings :rolleyes:

You did suggest you knew where the ignore function was, perhaps you'll learn how to use it. :okay:

I'll hang about and watch you political heavyweights putting such massive efforts in to finding reasons to be miserable, and either ignoring, or trying to re-frame any comments that may get in the way. :laugh:

This thread is some light-hearted fun (moved out of NACA by the Mods) and is spoiled only by some set on trying to censor how and where people use the Brexit word, or exert control over the direction of a thread they dislike.

I'd say it was spoiled by the usual posters pushing their rather tedious political agenda yet again, but I guess we can all see things differently. :okay:

And have you noticed that even in this light hearted version, no-one has yet managed to come up with a benefit of Brexit?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I don't actually think it's fair that I should be labelled as 'thread starter'.

It seems to be drawing all sorts of unwarranted attention, some of it a tad unfriendly.

And I didn't start it, anyhow..

I barely ever start threads, but if i do they're usually around cycling routes.

Or occasionally pizza recipes..:angel:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Without appearing too controversial and derailing a perfectly good thread, is this the right place to mention that I can't seem to find 2lb (907 grams) tins of Lyle's Syrup, just little tins or squirty bottles.
My porage needs it!

Maybe if @deptfordmarmoset has a spare moment he could catch the ferry over and ask Tate & Lyle why they are withholding supplies?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Without appearing too controversial and derailing a perfectly good thread, is this the right place to mention that I can't seem to find 2lb (907 grams) tins of Lyle's Syrup, just little tins or squirty bottles.
My porage needs it!

Maybe if @deptfordmarmoset has a spare moment he could catch the ferry over and ask Tate & Lyle why they are withholding supplies?
Too busy supplying sweeteners to the Tory party?

Top Bottom