The power of the Avatar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenbetty

Über Member
I had mine created pixel by pixel by Tibetan monks during a 300 day mediation. It's only visible to minds that have achieved a higher plane of consciousness.

I can't see it myself yet, but they assured me it's worth every penny.

My current one is a picture I took of the Tdf Caravan last time I went to see it. To think someone dove this over the Alps and Pyrenees.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Choose this one due to the fact that it would not let me use a gif animated avatar that i use elsewhere ......................

The fact that i really liked the Watchmen film and in my spare time ie not much i would rather play City of Heroes , a super hero MMORPG that watch some crap on tv :laugh:

[Cinematic voice]
He stalked the Glasgow street at night, protecting the innocent lycra wearer and punishing the evil road users with his powerful head shake :laugh:. However, the forces of evil grew stronger and threatened to break out of the bus forum server firewalls that had held the blubbering hordes back for generations. He had to protect himself, his ideals and his fight for justice. So he retired to his lair to contemplate his next move.

In a moment of inspiration brought on by the latest Batman DVD, which he had hired from blockbuster just hours before (Cert 15), his new persona was born. From that day forward, the good cyclists of Glasgow could call upon his services in times of need, and the bad drivers feared the red flashing glow in the sky that heralded his appearance (his new Blackburn Mars 4.0 Flasher, aimed at the wrong angle).

At last Glasgow's real hero had arrived.....no not John 'Smeato' Smeaton, oh no.....it was CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAMEEEEERAAAMAN!!!!!!!!!

....and that is how I came by my avatar. It's all true, my friends, it's allllll true....

[/Cinematic voice]

Top Bottom