The power of the Avatar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My originals were a gif image avatar which changed and also took the mick slightly out of Bent Mikey.

My avatar with the original hackbike6.

The Defcon avatar which I used at the time of severe strain due to a lot of trouble with my neighbours.It also got to defcon 2.I also realised at a later date allegedly same neighbour tried to break into my flat.

Latest avatar and happier times was from when I went to Karon Thailand and hired an electric bike.

potsy

Rambler
Mine's Frank Sidebottom cos he's the only famous:wacko: thing/person to come from Timperley.Anyone under 35 won't remember him anyway.
Will change it depending on mood though.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Mine changes a fair bit - most recently, it used to be Lupin III (from the Japanese anime films) as Japanese friends thought I looked like him, then Kuro (Black) from an excellent Japanese managa Black and White (filmed as Tekkonkinkreet)... still is on YACF, I think.

Now it's just me (in 'infrared'!)...

Arch

Married to Night Train
The elephant sig line came first (it was something I said to a house mate when I was trying to justify my desire for a pet baby elephant), so I googled for a baby elephant and chose this one as the cutest.

montage

God Almighty
Rawr

longers

Legendary Member
This recent incarnation of yours make me feel a bit funny and confused Mickle if I'm being honest.

PBancroft

A few years ago I used to post on a few online comic boards under various names. For some reason I had picked an Avatar of Marcus Aurelius from Ridley Scott's Gladiator. That stuck for a couple of years, following me around. In one of those "post something about the person above you" threads, someone quipped that I evidently liked old men.

So I changed my Avatar to a really old man. Good ol' Face of Boe.

Not big, nor clever, but there you go.

XmisterIS said:
Fnaar - can you remember the name of the guy who wore a jumper with "13" on it, walked around with a permanent cloud over his head and had the worst luck in the world?

That wasn't Viz, was it? I thought it was Calamity James from The Beano.

Top Bottom