The pubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a), a perfectly serviceable garden, b) a supply or alcohol and salty snacks, and c) a degree of dignity and self-control, so won't be rushing like a lemming to the pub.

Well, the pub has closed down anyway, so I couldn't if I wanted to, but you get the idea.
One man's lemming is another man's, 'got loads of mates and really enjoy their company and like having a laugh', but I'm not 6' 4" and built like a brick sh*those.😜

vickster

Legendary Member
Yep.....me too.
OK if its special occasion eg anniversary etc but as you say, how can you decide you want a couple of pints 2 weeks in advance.
Perhaps some people want to see friends, family, colleagues at a mid point who don’t all live in the same bit of town?

that said I’ll be spending my evenings this week at the gym, pool, hairdresser and supermarket ahead of pre op isolation over the weekend

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
When the pubs opened up again last time, many local places left space for walk-ins. So even when all the booking slots were gone, I was able to turn up on spec and get served. I reckon that'll be the case soon enough. Once the rush is over....

Julia9054

Guru
I'm more excited that I have a beautician appointment on Saturday and the hairdressers a week on Wednesday tbh.

Top Bottom