England : London The Quite Interesting Sunday London Ride: 3 June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
So much for a nice dry day to do the final recce of this ride...... LOL. I'll try again tomorrow.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
That's the final recce done. We may need to make it up a as we go a bit through the City as it looks like there will be a couple of road closures due to crane operations. And that's on top of the already very messy roadworks at the north end of London Bridge. The final route is 17 1/2 miles and we'll end up at the cafe in Lincoln Inn Fields, probably around 1.30pm.

We will set off from HPC immediately the Horse Guards have passed as we need to get past Buckingham Palace before them. Don't forget, if you need to use the facilities, the ones in Hyde Park open at 7.30am, so please pay them a visit on your way to the start as the first stop is not likely to be for at least an hour. You may need 20p, but more often than not the gate is open (although I only know about the Mens, not the Ladies!!)

If you’re not coming on Sunday, there’s no need to let me know as we will leave with whoever is there. However, if you are coming and get delayed give me a call and we’ll either wait or rendevous somewhere along the route. PM me if you don't have my number.

See you on Sunday.

I am will try and make this. Is HPC meeting point the same as the point where the Christmas rides were done?

Top Bottom