The rant topic.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterStan

Label Required
The stringy bits on bananas that aren`t edible but don`t come off with the skin
I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Went into Halfords this morning and bought 3 Conti tubes for £13.98. Just looked online and could have got them for just over £6.00 in the same bloody store. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFFFFFFFFFFFF :cursing:
Take em back for a refund.
If you order online for collection just before you go back you should be able to pick up the same tubes..... Worth it just for the look on the managers face when you do it......

Drago

Legendary Member
The chumps at B&Q who are perfectly able bodied but used the disabled bays this morning because it was raining and they're nearest the door.

I blocked them both in with the truck and took my time pushing the Missus round the store. I may have also stopped for a coffee more than once in the store cafe, and pretended not to hear the increasingly frantic PA announcements.

OP
OP
hedder2212

hedder2212

Took the bike for a nice long ride today with a friend of mine.
Some dick parked in the motorcycle bay. We also blocked him in and sat at the table outside the café laughing our asses off when he came back.

The rain needs to sod off though!

Mrs M

Guru
The chumps at B&Q who are perfectly able bodied but used the disabled bays this morning because it was raining and they're nearest the door.

I blocked them both in with the truck and took my time pushing the Missus round the store. I may have also stopped for a coffee more than once in the store cafe, and pretended not to hear the increasingly frantic PA announcements.
This enrages me!
The gym I used to frequent had a row of disabled spaces just outside.
When I was stood outside waiting for Mr M, I regularly (every time) observed young, fit guys parking in these bays and heading into the gym :evil:
Not due to shortage of spaces, this was in a retail park with loads of bays, just selfish, lazy individuals with no thought for anyone else.

AndyWilliams

Über Member
Here is mine: bad nurses. The ones who don't listen. Please don't put the needle in my hand as the vein collapses.

She still does it after asking her not too a number of times, then wonders why I kick off about the pain and complain to head nurse.

I had a proper rant :angry::cursing::boxing:

Mrs M

Guru
Here is mine: bad nurses. The ones who don't listen. Please don't put the needle in my hand as the vein collapses.

She still does it after asking her not too a number of times, then wonders why I kick off about the pain and complain to head nurse.

I had a proper rant :angry::cursing::boxing:
There's plenty of them, sadly :sad:
When I'd just had my SI joint fused, (lower back and pelvis) a big op, I had some very disappointing experiences.
Lying in bed on day of op, dinner was dumped at the bottom of the bed which I could not reach.
When it had gone stone cold one of the "angels" came in and said "you don't want this then?"
Managed to get through to shower next day but "angel" had not put brakes on chair, so took a good while to get dressed again and hobble through to the corridor where two "angels" were busy chatting. I stood (very painfully) being totally ignored for a wee while then I managed to ask for assistance, the response was "we don't work on this ward".
(Thanks, Fiona, ortho ward, Ninewells, Dundee).
After shower I struggled back to bed, which had been left bare and unmade when I just wanted to lie down.
I was made to feel like a demanding troublemaker just for wanting a rest the day after a big op.
There are some excellent, dedicated nurses :smile: but sadly some who just shouldn't be in the job.

gbb

Legendary Member
My companies management (or lack of it).. and the what must be belligerent, dont appear to give a toss, useless forklift drivers who have damaged 17 racking uprights in 2 weeks.
2 weeks ago we completely refurbed the cold store, repaired all the damaged racking, 2 days work for 3 men...may as well not have bothered.
East European forklift drivers...it seems its just a joke to them.

speccy1

I`ll continue with a few more

Dithery Sunday drivers (when I`m out in the car), seems to be fashionable nowadays, I think they are bloody dangerous.
Those who don`t have the decency to stop bloody texting while I am talking to them.
Double standards
Being asked at the shops if "I need help with my packing" when I clearly have only 3 items
Chris Evans
Being asked at the shops "do you need bags?" when I have about £150 worth of shopping.............ummmmmm yesssssss!!
The bloody weed killer that I paid £10 for a farty little spray bottle for, hasn`t killed one weed yet after a week
Lidl long life milk cartons

I`ll be back:evil::evil:

Gains84

I'll second the weird banana string thingies, lazy disabled space parkers and raise you shite nhs managers who make the staff demoralised/shattered human beings who can't give the care they otherwise could (not me just sad hearing the reality) and also add grisly bits in sausage rolls as they make me retch!

speccy1

Just remembered another MAJOR gripe of mine........people who call a garage a GARARGE

FFS............It is spelt garage, so it is a bloody GARAGE, not a fecking GARARGE

Top Bottom