The rant topic.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hedder2212

hedder2212

Found out who put nails in the road for deffinate....
Im popping round there tonight with my valve key to remove the valves from his jags tyres and sit across the road watching him figure out why he cant pump his tyres up in the morning.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Found out who put nails in the road for deffinate....
Im popping round there tonight with my valve key to remove the valves from his jags tyres and sit across the road watching him figure out why he cant pump his tyres up in the morning.

Enjoy the escalation of hostilities.

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3719533, member: 9609"]good for you.

a while back I watched a perfectly fit woman park in the disabled bays at sainsburys and run into the store - I reported it to the info desk and a minute later they were asking over the pa system for the owner of the vehicle to come to reception, 5 minutes later she was moving it to another place.[/QUOTE]
On a similar theme to this.

A few years ago I was stood at the entrance to Tesco when a woman parked in a disabled space and made her way to the door.

Next to me stood her mate who shouted out, "I didn't know you were disabled?"

Prompting her to drag her leg along behind her until they got together and had a good giggle about it.

As they were stood next to me I couldn't stop myself from saying, "my sister's got cerebral palsy, I bet she'd piss her sides if she saw you two now."

I waited a few seconds but got no reply, so went on my way and left them to it.

stephec

Legendary Member
On the subject of petrol stations, people (or more specifically, the one who did it earlier today) who wait in the queue while the other half is filling up, then get to the front and hold everyone up by saying, "oh he'll not be long now."

Don't be surprised when someone steps from behind you and says, "number four please." :smile:

ayceejay

Guru
Living where I do, in a province that mangles both French and English, I get this a lot - the shop person doesn't understand what I am saying but has a guess instead. "How much is this please?" me "amachisis?" them. So I try in French "Combien etc?" "Coombee?" then I try again with an American accent and from there it is either a comedy show, a homicide or I walk away - so far I have escaped a prison sentence.

Top Bottom