The realisation you're getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Having a free winter flu vaccine injection and having a younger boss who thinks you do everything wrong despite doing it for far longer than he has without issue until he arrived.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Having a free winter flu vaccine injection and having a younger boss who thinks you do everything wrong despite doing it for far longer than he has without issue until he arrived.
Don't be too hard on the younger fellow , he is just displaying classical symptoms of insecurity in the face of a more mature colleague with more experience. ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am embarrassed to say that I did that wih my brand new son. Went to the post office with him in his pram, left the post office and walked home and only then did I realise I was missing something. Oops, my baby. Ran back to the post office to find him fast asleep in his pram.:eek:

Slick

Guru
I definitely know I am getting old as in the space of a week and a half I'm sporting a demo hearing aid to try and reduce tinnitus and I pick up my first pair of reading glasses on Friday. :eek:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I am embarrassed to say that I did that wih my brand new son. Went to the post office with him in his pram, left the post office and walked home and only then did I realise I was missing something. Oops, my baby. Ran back to the post office to find him fast asleep in his pram.:eek:
Poor wee fella will have been scarred for life. "My mummy just left me without a care:cry:"

Top Bottom