The replacement trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20170901_134209.jpg

1. Big box delivered by DPD
20170901_161739 (1).jpg

2. The assembling goes well
20170901_164449.jpg

3. Nearly complete,time for a well earned Teabreak
20171031_095355.jpg

Ice Vortex 2011 In Swansea Marina first shakedown ride happy days ahead ,should say rides.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Very nice indeed. Looks much like my Trice Q, which I think is 2008.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Ooh, had a closer look now on a proper PC. Enjoy the full suspension, mine had it fitted by the previous owner on the front and it seems to make quite a difference.

Do you know what mirrors you have fitted? I'd like to change to bar end shifters from the twist grips currently fitted, but my mirrors are mounted on the bar ends at the moment...
Also intrigued by the rack and bag.

OP
OP
neil earley
Ooh, had a closer look now on a proper PC. Enjoy the full suspension, mine had it fitted by the previous owner on the front and it seems to make quite a difference.

Do you know what mirrors you have fitted? I'd like to change to bar end shifters from the twist grips currently fitted, but my mirrors are mounted on the bar ends at the moment...
Also intrigued by the rack and bag.
The rack is the suspension rack from Ice ,bags were a gift from my son who bought them whilst visiting Holland, had full suspension on my kett which was brilliant the only thing so far I dont like the carbon seat as its not so comfortable for my spine which is probably down to me having fusion top and bottom of my spine,so hopefully will change later on to a mesh seat . Kett seat was perfect for fit for me.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I've just twigged that I have the same mirrors, just mounted differently. I can buy the mounts like yours from ICE for a mere £34 each:eek:

Looks a lot like my trike with the hard shell seat, but I've got Sprint on the frame while you have Vortex ..... ^_^
I've used the upper fixing holes on the seat and pulled the back boom out a bit to get the seat at it's most reclined.
I've also got my hardshell seat to fit a bit better across my upper back by sliding a thin piece of polystyrene between the shell and the ventisit pad.

Luck ........... ^_^

OP
OP
neil earley
Looks a lot like my trike with the hard shell seat, but I've got Sprint on the frame while you have Vortex ..... ^_^
I've used the upper fixing holes on the seat and pulled the back boom out a bit to get the seat at it's most reclined.
I've also got my hardshell seat to fit a bit better across my upper back by sliding a thin piece of polystyrene between the shell and the ventisit pad.

Luck ........... ^_^
Thanks for the tip on seat adjustment,have contacted Ice and they say that a mesh seat can fit but need to alter frame length

Top Bottom