The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm an equal opportunities mickey taker - everyone cops it! :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
All done...

-Obadiah_Stane.photo.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

It's a good job you can't be prosecuted under the trades description act.:laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I decided to watch the film 'Logan' yesterday. I can report that it was a god awful film. I shall go back to reading my book today which is only marginally better, bur as i paid for it, i am going to dam well read it. It's the new Dan Brown book 'Origin'. I may be some time.

Venod

Eh up
Taxi duties for a couple of week, the MIL is having radiation treatment at St James Hospital in Leeds so a 40 mile round trip everyday, I have been to Jimmies before when the eldest had trouble with his ears and when a Saturday night brawl in Leeds ended with me needing stitches to a cut above the eye, but I never realised the size of the place, its massive and finding a parking place is a nightmare, the good thing though, on production of MIL's appointment sheet, parking is free.

ScaleWidthWyIxMDAwIl0-st-jam.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Cycling into town this morning to choose wallpaper for our guest bedroom.
We tend to set February aside for any odd jobs and decorating as it's usually the month when the weather limits our riding activity.
Missus has got a list as long as yer arm......

D

Deleted member 1258

Having the shed roof repaired, lost a strip of felt in the storm last week, then its down the hospital to talk to the doctor about my Good Lady.

Top Bottom