The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all.
Change of scenery for this morning. We're pitched up by the side of the River Exe near Dulverton. Forecast is looking better for next week - fingers crossed!

IMG_20190316_075039448.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Here! Lol No, probably the west coast of Scotland actually gets more I think.

I suppose Ireland also and that is probably the wettest as its the first land mass the storms hit off the Atlantic ocean

D

Deleted member 1258

Morning all. What a filthy day. Sky is dark, its very windy and once again its hammering down.
I think a 50 mile ride is called for.
But then again :blush:.

Warrington is planning a big St Patricks day open air "do" in town centre. A shame but it will be a wash out. We had planned to go in and quaff a few Guiness but it wont be worth it.

I was thinking, if I am going to have a bad back this has been the week to have it......when its terrible weather.
Its feeling much better this morning so after the bike I will try some situps and see how it goes.
Coffee today I think ^_^ then get stuck in.

We shoud have been in Warrington today seeing our son, but I put it back to next Saturday when I saw the weather forecast.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Good morning. Chucking it down here and blowing a dale. Still in bed listening to it all. All cycling cancelled but glad the rugby is on later. Come on Wales!! My daughter is in Cardiff with her husband and kids to watch it at the Millenium Stadium ,might see them on the telly this afternoon.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning folks, Its dry here but blowing a hoolie, its supposed to be calmer here Monday and I'm looking forward getting a few miles in without having to battle the breeze.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Woke to a covering of snow and it's tipping it down now.

Off to elland Road today for Leeds v Sheff Utd. Expecting a typical Yorkshire derby - three goals and one red card - just don't know who is going to get them.
Should be a good game and as you say feisty. I see lots of cards.
Its on tv so I will snuggle up with some nice ale and watch in the warmth.
Sorry to tell you but my son is a Sheffield supporter.

Top Bottom