The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Location
Watchet
Never felt so far right as this lunchtime.
Walked on the Quantocks, took dog to the pub. Notice the jack boots....Nuremberg here I come.....🤣

IMG_20261002_125144363_HDR.jpg
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Hero that I am - I did help Mrs SD out today. 4th line, too.

And just why didnt you offer to help me out :whistle:
 

Exlaser2

Veteran
Afternoon all .
Been busy today ( for me anyway) . We been out for coffee , done some shopping. I’ve done some gardening ( lawns mowed and continued my ongoing war with Fushsia gall mites ) . Sanded the outside sill of the lounge window ready for staining ( they could do with replacing as I put them in over 30 years ago but that’s a job for next year ) . And I am just waiting until the sun goes off the front of the house before a stain it . Oh and we fitted in lunch as well somewhere 😂.
All before 1. 30pm normally I could make those things last all day or maybe even two days . I think I must be coming down with something . 😀
 
Top Bottom