The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all you good people of retirement age .
Not sure what the day holds as I had a ride yesterday and have one planned for tomorrow.
Think I will mow the lawns before it gets too hot.
A couple of hours sunbathing. Its nice to get a tan before the hols..... I refuse to ever get burned again.
Some good footy on tv later.... I much prefer it to be raining so I dont feel bad sitting inside.
I may have a trip to see @welsh dragon if her cake turns out well .

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Getting really hot here now.

Were you ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all you good people of retirement age .
Not sure what the day holds as I had a ride yesterday and have one planned for tomorrow.
Think I will mow the lawns before it gets too hot.
A couple of hours sunbathing. Its nice to get a tan before the hols..... I refuse to ever get burned again.
Some good footy on tv later.... I much prefer it to be raining so I dont feel bad sitting inside.
I may have a trip to see @welsh dragon if her cake turns out well .

It has. :hungry:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yes, correct on both counts. Chorley are top by two points with two games each to play. Chorley have the better goal difference by 6.

I don't support either team but have friends who do. I go to Chorley occasionally if there's a big game and Rovers aren't at home. Must say yesterday was a very good day out.

Knocked the pro game on the head 3 years ago, got sick of it. Season ticket down Villa for 25 years and got back into non league. Dont miss the pro game one bit.
Over the years when there wasnt a big game always watched local non league team and supported them.
Loads has happened over the year and just follow the local team everywhere when I can. Brilliant laugh, brilliant people watch non league so friendly, have a drink with the players, you know them and the clubs directors etc.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I have already put a cake in the oven, wanted to make it before it gets too hot (not the oven) the house.

Dont burn the house down :laugh:

Top Bottom