The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Not seen too many yet, but no doubt they will be about soon
2 big ones came in to the house yesterday. I had to catch them and put them out before Molly decided to try and catch them. As much as I hate them, I never kill them. We need all the insects we can get the state the planet is in!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
2 big ones came in to the house yesterday. I had to catch them and put them out before Molly decided to try and catch them. As much as I hate them, I never kill them. We need all the insects we can get the state the planet is in!

Agreed regarding killing wildlife.
Much as I am not a fan of them I realise they actually a very important part of nature. Plus swatting them only makes a mess. I always assit their passage out of the house.
I know their f#####g stings hurt though as I have found out on a couple of occasions when out on the bike

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think a bimble will be in order again today.

D

Deleted member 1258

Agreed regarding killing wildlife.
Much as I am not a fan of them I realise they actually a very important part of nature. Plus swatting them only makes a mess. I always assit their passage out of the house.
I know their f#####g stings hurt though as I have found out on a couple of occasions when out on the bike

We had one in the kitchen the other day, the trouble is I'm allergic to the things, the last time I got stung I ended up in hospital, so I have to be careful around them.

Top Bottom