The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Trying to GET OUT ??,

Yep!!!

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Morning all (just).

Cracking day down in Yorkshire yesterday - kids really enjoyed their easter egg hunt and I managed to get out on t'cog for a 25 miler around Swinefleet Common, Thorne Waste and Goole Fields. These places are pancake flat and they're where our country stores it's mud. It's in the fields at the moment but come September/October the farmers will have moved most of it onto the roads. Not sure why they do that tbh.

Bianchi Pista on the Lincolnshire Steppe.
20190421_120331[1].jpg

No time for a ride today as I'm in charge of Lamb roasting for this afternoon's family gathering. This is of the Northern Branch which has no young children so it will be a much quieter affair than yesterday.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all (just).

Cracking day down in Yorkshire yesterday - kids really enjoyed their easter egg hunt and I managed to get out on t'cog for a 25 miler around Swinefleet Common, Thorne Waste and Goole Fields. These places are pancake flat and they're where our country stores it's mud. It's in the fields at the moment but come September/October the farmers will have moved most of it onto the roads. Not sure why they do that tbh.

Bianchi Pista on the Lincolnshire Steppe.
View attachment 463577

No time for a ride today as I'm in charge of Lamb roasting for this afternoon's family gathering.
This is of the Northern Branch which has no young children so it will be a much quieter affair than yesterday.
Bit early if you only caught it yesterday.

classic33

Leg End Member

Top Bottom