The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. Hope you are not too soggy. Up early and did my stretches, went for a walk and also walked down and up 7 flights of steps.
I have just booked a bike for 4 hours. Just going to Alcudia plus a general pootle. Looking forward to that.

Lee_M

Guru
More bloody rain in North Wales.

It's been raining constantly for the last 4 days, floods everywhere, luckily not in our house.

So can't take the car out, can't take the bike out, can't paint the soffits and fascias, and the guy trying to repoint the house is getting nowhere fast.

I wanted to move to Cornwall but no, the wife insisted it was back to the north west, as I keep reminding her.

I can't even drink my homebrew as the guy bringing my new regulator system can't get here.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning campers! :hello::rain: Grey
and very damp today. Poured down all night and I suspect will again soon.

I think I've found the way to help my friend. Just need to ruminate on this for a while. Feeling good about this.

Allotment plans cancelled due to weather. First thing is a visit to the GP to try and get a letter re my fitness to drive. DVLA are insisting on this to support my licence application.

Hearing test this afternoon - one half of my marriage is going to feel justified after this. Just a question of which one..........:laugh:

........and it's Canasta evening with good soup and wine.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
More bloody rain in North Wales.

It's been raining constantly for the last 4 days, floods everywhere, luckily not in our house.

So can't take the car out, can't take the bike out, can't paint the soffits and fascias, and the guy trying to repoint the house is getting nowhere fast.

I wanted to move to Cornwall but no, the wife insisted it was back to the north west, as I keep reminding her.

I can't even drink my homebrew as the guy bringing my new regulator system can't get here.

Wales isn't the only place suffering. I heard that down south they have had flooding as well.

Top Bottom