The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dickyknees

Guru
Ahh Porth Daffarch yes ???

Porthdafarch, yes. Sunny, wind force 6, gusting 7. Empty beach, apart from the four windbreaks huddled together on the left, lovely.

8A9B35D0-DACF-4133-A024-F58C5B96B33F.jpeg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good morning all from planet Majorca where it is another fine and sunny day.
Bike ride today, just a 20ish trundle stopping off whenever the mood takes me. I have my binoculars with me......wrong time of the year for estuary birds but it makes it a more interesting trundle.
Enjoy your day folks.

Spot anything interesting?

GM

Legendary Member
I have signed up to a drug trial for a new pain killer drug for Arthritis, especially in the knees and hips. I have passed the phone interview, so tomorrow I will cycle over to the Mount Vernon Hospital near Rickmansworth for a MRI scan and a talk to the doctor about everything that is involved. I still may not be what they are looking for, but anything that may help the pain I sometimes suffer in my right knee will help.

Good luck with that. Sounds interesting, let us know how you get on. I'm looking for something like that for myself :okay:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Headline news in north wales' Gazette.
"3 men suffocated when a large pair of bloomers blew off the line and landed in the next garden. Medical staff say they could not be saved as the damage was too severe".

On the other hand they could have thought they had died and gone to paradise :biggrin:

Top Bottom