The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Tres excitement at sossity Drago today. A suspicious package arrived. Because of my ex military and police background I called the Security Service hotline, and some large men in suits arrived to take control.

Turns out the entire incident was caused by Lance O'Classic...

IMG_20190716_160052587.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Tres excitement at sossity Drago today. A suspicious package arrived. Because of my ex military and police background I called the Security Service hotline, and some large men in suits arrived to take control.

Turns out the entire incident was caused by Lance O'Classic...

View attachment 475728
Won't be too many down there, from up here.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning all

Mart44

Über Member
An early start today. I have to get Mrs Mart to the hospital for 7-15 a.m. Then go to get her later when she's had the treatment.

I might wash the car today. We haven't had any rain here for ages and the allotment could do with it. Washing the car is a bit like doing a rain dance, so we should get some rain after that.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow retirees. A bit hazy at the moment .
The dog and I will be out shortly before it gets too warm. I have secomed to buying another bike, a 1980 Falcon in good condition. It should be delivered by courier tomorrow. This must be the last bike I buy. :rolleyes: space is getting limited in the shed.:laugh:
Falcon 1980.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom