The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Pretty sure I mentioned this previously (so bear with me) but I seem to have a virus that keeps coming back for another go at me.
Symptoms.......
I woke at approx 04 00 cold/hot shaking and really sweating, I could literally feel sweat pumping out. Changed PJs 3 times in 20 minutes.
11.15 now, I am drained and my legs are aching & soo heavy.
Bit scary tbh as I have good health normally and hate being laid up.
Moan over, have a good day everyone :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Pretty sure I mentioned this previously (so bear with me) but I seem to have a virus that keeps coming back for another go at me.
Symptoms.......
I woke at approx 04 00 cold/hot shaking and really sweating, I could literally feel sweat pumping out. Changed PJs 3 times in 20 minutes.
11.15 now, I am drained and my legs are aching & soo heavy.
Bit scary tbh as I have good health normally and hate being laid up.
Moan over, have a good day everyone :smile:

Have you been to the quacks?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
We ended up in the tap room of the Sixpenny brewery.........^_^:cheers:

IMG_20190717_131432146.jpg
IMG_20190717_131505822.jpg
IMG_20190717_131550317.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
It's been rainng most of the afternoon here. Misty rain still falling .
When it starts going upwards, let us know.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Evening all, MrsP has decided that she wants to go on a bike ride tomorrow. There is a cycle path that follows Dollis Brook all the way to Mill Hill. So it's fairly flat and mostly off road.
I have serviced the bike, it hasn't been used for a few years but once the dust was cleaned off and the tyres pumped up it works perfectly. It is 30 years old, I brought it new from Oscrofts bike shop in Friern Barnet, but has probably only done 50 miles.
It will probably rain now that we have planned the ride.:rain:

Drago

Legendary Member
I've not felt good all day. Awoke with a headache, and despite ibuprofen and plenty of water in didnt shift until tea time. Now j feel a bit weak and shaky, so I'll be in bed soon.

Top Bottom